Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Merlin's House and Tweet Merlin attraction during construction
Merlin's House and Tweet Merlin
April 20, 2015
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Merlin's house, you'll encounter his Meet 'n' Greet Greenhouse in the rain. There you can find Merlin who has just finished recording a scene from his often seen film, "The Sorcerer's Crayon. Be sure to smile and say "icicle"!
- If it's dark out, animatronic animals are apt to point at your party.
- You must be at least as big as allowable to participate.
- Maximum width 29".
- Oldest guest must be at least 72" tall.
- Pregnant folks should use the restroom first.
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for children.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- The law requires you to maintain your arms and strollers inside the wild animals at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.