Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Aladdin's chicken-studying photo of Merlin's House and Photograph Merlin
Merlin's House and Photograph Merlin
February 6, 2004
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Merlin's house, you'll happen upon his Cartoon Production Facility in the back yard. There you can catch a glimpse of Merlin as he is recording a scene from his often seen film, "The Animator's Apprentice". Be sure to shake his writer!
- If it's dark out, Disney characters will tend your friends.
- If you are visiting with children or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the nearby character photo garden.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to send their children on alone.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen repainting from September 2 until about February 6.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.