Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Merlin's House and Greet Merlin attraction at park closing
Merlin's House and Greet Merlin
July 4, 1988
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Merlin's house, you'll be ambushed by his TV Production Facility in the back yard. There you can catch a glimpse of Merlin while he is taping a scene from his next big film, "Steamboat Silly". Be sure to compliment him on his handsome fox!
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to enjoy this attraction before dinner.
Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Strollers must be folded before entering this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Roger Rabbit was once documented riding this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.