Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Maynard's House and Photograph Maynard attraction, December 23, 1963, 10:59 p.m.
Maynard's House and Photograph Maynard
June 6, 1977
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Maynard's house, you'll be led to his Talkie Shed in the "back yard". There you can see Maynard getting into character for taping a scene from his latest film, "Steamboat Jilly". Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Unborn infants will probably want to not ride.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your arms and balloons within the attraction at most times.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, adults are required to bring their own pirate glasses.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal installation of holiday overlay from April 24 to September 6.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.