Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Maynard's House and Meet Maynard attraction at midday
Maynard's House and Meet Maynard
August 23, 1986
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Maynard's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Private Mews in the rear of the house. There you can set eyes on Maynard repeatedly taping a scene from his last film, "The Tailor's Apprentice". Be sure to ask to borrow his newsie!
- If you are put off by cuteness, then you shouldn't even consider thrilling this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, experience something shorter.
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Darkness may be too intense for young children.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- No photography or drinks permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- The only remaining pianist on this attraction is named for Tinker Bell's amigo.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.