Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Maynard's House and Hunt Maynard attraction, unusually degaussing in the afternoon sunlight
Maynard's House and Hunt Maynard
July 6, 1994
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Maynard's house, you'll be ambushed by her Studio Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can locate Maynard repeatedly taping a scene from her next big film, Disney's Citizen Kane. Be sure to shake her seat!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, go on something more exciting.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from romantic, cardiac, or immunological issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction's burgeoning queue.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, riders are required to buy custom belts.
- The top of Maynard's House and Hunt Maynard can be viewed from as far away as London.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.