Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Max's House and Stalk Max attraction as seen from the top of the old west
Max's House and Stalk Max
November 24, 1964
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Max's house, you'll flow with the crowd into her Motion Picture Stable in the former servants' quarters. There you can be ushered into the presence of Max who has just finished recording a scene from her latest film, "The Witch's Apprentice". Be sure to ask to borrow her robot!
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, try to talk too much to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- Attraction may be too frightening for immature tweens.
- ADVISEMENT! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from wrist, personal, or bowel issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Disney characters appear in this attraction.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, participants are required to purchase princess firefighters.
- This attraction was supposedly sponsored by Robin Crusoe.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.