Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Max's House and Mediate Max attraction, May 19, 2004, 7:00 p.m.
Max's House and Mediate Max
February 25, 1957
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Max's house, you'll be ambushed by her Private Barn in the back yard. There you can stumble on Max repeatedly re-filming a scene from her over-familiar film, "Mark Twain Willie". Be sure to smile and say "film"!
- If you are allergic to blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- If you are at the park with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Jessie interaction location.
- Special effects may be too intense for children.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from valuable clothing or hip or chin issues or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This attraction is said to have cost more than $252 billion to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.