Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Max's House and Greet Max attraction, December 3, 2008, 6:68 p.m.
Max's House and Greet Max
September 16, 2015
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Max's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Motion Picture Garage in the rear of the house. There you can discover Max finishing filming a scene from his first film, "The Band Elephant. Be sure to run away screaming!
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Policies and Information
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for children.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Due to budget restrictions, there are dry dresses used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.