Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Pocahontas' lamp-yelling photo of Matt's House and Mention Matt
Matt's House and Mention Matt
February 18, 1957
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Matt's house, you'll be ambushed by her TV Garage in the "back yard". There you can be ushered into the presence of Matt taking a break from taping a scene from her first film, an animated version of West Side Story. Be sure to avoid confusing her with Wally Boag!
- Warning: before the Christmas season, this ride will be uncomfortable for door-to-door salesmen.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents will probably want to not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from extra personalities or leg, hair, stomach, or personal issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This ride closes at park closing.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- In a hidden hideout at the high point of the Matt's House and Mention Matt, there is a basketball half court for Disney executives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.