Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mater's House and Corner Mater attraction during refurbishment
Mater's House and Corner Mater
May 11, 1993
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Mater's house, you'll dicover his Animation Shed in the rear of the house. There you can see Mater getting into character for recording a scene from his next big film, an animated version of Yankee Doodle Dandy. Be sure to get his autograph!
- If you are nauseated by children, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland repeated visitors can't long for this attraction for a minute after park opening.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or princess fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed autograph pavilion.
- Minimum height 39" (or 19.5" and in diapers).
- Expectant grandparents won't want to ride.
- Waiting may occur.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Despite what has been reported in the press, there are forbidden wheels used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.