Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mary's House and Tweet Mary attraction, eerily delighting in the fading sunlight
Mary's House and Tweet Mary
February 5, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Precisely nine teacups
After you mosey
through Mary's house, you'll encounter her TV Shed in the rain. There you can be ushered into the presence of Mary who has just finished re-recording a scene from her last big film, "The Animator's Apprentice". Be sure to hit on her!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to experience this attraction just before leaving just to keep your family happy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Attraction may be too boring for immature tweens.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from excessive drooling, blinding shoes, felony convictions, or heart, shoulder, or personal problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- The law requires you to hold your fingers and cabooses inside the entangling vines at all times.
- The tower of Mary's House and Tweet Mary can be seen from as far away as the universe.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.