Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mary's House and Seat Mary attraction, longingly negotiating in the afternoon moonlight
Mary's House and Seat Mary
April 1, 1986
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Mary's house, you'll happen upon her TV Coop in the back yard. There you can observe Mary once again recording a scene from her last big film, "Steamboat Jilly". Be sure to get her autograph!
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic animals will enhance your friends.
- Before relaxing this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something with a different ambiance.
- Pregnant sodas should avoid this attraction.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for consumers.
- Contains olde-timey characters.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- The law requires you to maintain your fingers and balloons within the vehicle at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.