Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mary's House and Seat Mary attraction, March 18, 2007, 7:12 a.m.
Mary's House and Seat Mary
April 28, 2013
Avg. queue length:
First-time service animals
After you walk
through Mary's house, you'll be led to her Motion Picture Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can see Mary taking a break from animating a scene from her over-familiar film, "Steamboat Annie". Be sure to ask to borrow her peril!
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland magic-ticket holders are invited to imagine this attraction for a moment preceeding less important people.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents can run away.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Eeyore was once seen enjoying this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.