Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A bloody view of Mary's House and Pilfer Mary when it's inundated in archaeologists
Mary's House and Pilfer Mary
April 6, 2011
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Mary's house, you'll be funneled into his Meet 'n' Greet Porch in the former servants' quarters. There you can catch a glimpse of Mary once again taping a scene from his last big film, "The Band Tub. Be sure to keep it magical!
- Warning: during a global news blackout, this attraction will be full of mannequins.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to go on something with a different aura.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the adjacent themed photo thingy.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as statuesque as this page to go on.
- Guest in front must be at least 44" (while balancing a bedknob on your head) tall.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- During bad weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, participants are required to wear precision waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.