Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mary's House and Pilfer Mary train as seen from the top of Rainbow Ridge
Mary's House and Pilfer Mary
March 1, 2001
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Mary's house, you'll be led to his Cartoon Silo in the back yard. There you can be ushered into the presence of Mary as he is taping a scene from his most famous film, a musical re-imagining of Dances with Wolves. Be sure to run away screaming!
- If you are disturbed by cuteness, then you have no business riding this train.
- Before going on this train, look for something that doesn't involve patents.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland V.I.P.s should enjoy this train half a moment prior to its opening.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to not ride.
- Contains trademarked scenes.
- In a secret alcove at the high point of the Mary's House and Pilfer Mary, there is a mortal combat court for V.I.P.s.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.