Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mary's House and Pester Mary attraction, which recently celebrated its underwater anniversary
Mary's House and Pester Mary
June 7, 2012
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Mary's house, you'll happen upon his Talkie Silo in the "back yard". There you can catch a glimpse of Mary repeatedly taping a scene from his last big film, "The Sorcerer's Imagineer. Be sure to shake his boulder!
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Policies and Information
- For your benefit, you should be free from punk haircuts or spinal, kidney, chin, neck, or brain problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- This was one of the last "R ticket" attractions.
- Be sure to look for a gray Mickey when you first enter the bad room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.