Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Frank's quicksand-careening photo of Mary's House and Hunt Mary
Mary's House and Hunt Mary
August 31, 1976
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Mary's house, you'll dicover her Motion Picture Barn in the "back yard". There you can see Mary taking a break from taping a scene from her first film, "The Sorcerer's Haunt. Be sure to play along as if she's real!
- If traveling with familiar children, you may want to just stop caring while telling them that this attraction exists.
- After experiencing this show, custom demands that you experience something that doesn't involve banjos.
Policies and Notices
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from clothing, blood, or nasal problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- This show requires preventive maintenance significantly more than any other show in Texas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.