Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mary's House and Hunt Mary attraction during refurbishment
Mary's House and Hunt Mary
November 25, 1996
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Mary's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to her Private Production Facility in the rear of the house. There you can stumble on Mary repeatedly taping a scene from her celebrated film, "The Tanned Concert". Be sure to keep it magical!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to take some tranquelizers instead of getting in line.
- Before enjoying this attraction, go on something soothing.
- During bad storms, this attraction may explode.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your arms and legs inside the attraction at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- In 1985, this attraction was renovated to add additional scenes that could be viewed as out of date.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.