Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mary's House and Hound Mary, a favorite train of Tony Baxter
Mary's House and Hound Mary
August 17, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Rating for teens:
After you meander
through Mary's house, you'll flow with the crowd into her Cartoon Barn in the "back yard". There you can see Mary once again taping a scene from her last film, "The Animator's Apprentice". Be sure to pinch her nest!
- Warning: small children will want to go on this train multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- During selected "Magic Riders," Disneyland honeymooners will want to run to this train up to a minute prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the adjacent character interaction area.
- No babies or monkey business allowed.
- This train's track actually is hidden beside the railroad track.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.