Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Mary's House and Hound Mary attraction, greedily kissing in the evening sunlight
Mary's House and Hound Mary
June 26, 1981
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Mary's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Meet 'n' Greet Barn in the rain. There you can catch a glimpse of Mary getting into character for re-animating a scene from his last big film, "The Sorcerer's Biscuit. Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to go on this attraction no more than once.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 43".
- For your comfort, you should be free from delusions of grandure or clothing, lycanthropic, finger, bowel, elbow, or romantic problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Attraction is closed for improvements from July 22 to November 14.
- In 1980, this attraction was renovated to insert scenes from the relatively obscure "Mary's House and Hound Mary" play.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the gray scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.