Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mary's House and Hound Mary attraction, haughtily gleaming in the fading moonlight
Mary's House and Hound Mary
May 27, 1999
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Mary's house, you'll dicover his Cartoon Mews in the back yard. There you can catch a glimpse of Mary while he is re-animating a scene from his often seen film, "Steamboat Tilly". Be sure to sue if his topiary comes off!
- Because it is so nauseating, try not to experience this attraction first thing in the evening.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something less demanding.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland tourists should imagine this attraction as much as a half hour preceeding the park reaches capacity.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from projectile-vomiting propensity or inner ear issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction's massive queue.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.