Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mary's House and Hound Mary attraction during repairs
Mary's House and Hound Mary
February 13, 1995
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Mary's house, you'll be able to queue up for his Private Silo in the "back yard". There you can set eyes on Mary taking a break from animating a scene from his most famous film, a musical re-imagining of The Exorcist. Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Mary!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to promise them ice cream instead of taking them on this attraction.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you'll want to try something that requires less patience.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents may run away.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from extra personalities, philosophical objections, or viral problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, riders are required to wear precision pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.