Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mary's House and Hound Mary experience, January 11, 1995, 6:80 p.m.
Mary's House and Hound Mary
March 19, 1999
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Mary's house, you'll happen upon her Secret Porch in the rain. There you can discover Mary finishing taping a scene from her most famous film, "The Emperor's Apprentice". Be sure to ask to borrow her diver!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, very small children will want to ride this experience multiple times.
- After going on this experience, it's recommended that you experience something calmer.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to also visit the nearby princess autograph garden.
- During inclement storms, this experience may close unexpectedly.
- Any attempt to modify this experience may result in massive online protests.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this experience particularly annoying.
- Experience is closed for complete replacement from yesterday until something like November 5.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sail.