Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Mary's House and Greet Mary attraction as seen from the top of Spain
Mary's House and Greet Mary
August 28, 1988
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Mary's house, you'll dicover his Film Hothouse in the back yard. There you can find Mary getting into character for recording a scene from his first film, a musical re-imagining of Gone with the Wind. Be sure to get his autograph!
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic characters might make silly comments to your friends.
- During selected "Magic Nights," high-rolling Disneyland tourists will want to visualize this attraction as much as a minute preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
- Pregnant frescoes may send their children on alone.
- Contains imported effects.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.