Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mary's House and Greet Mary, a favorite attraction of Condorman
Mary's House and Greet Mary
April 21, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Four happy faces (according to "Alpine Castaway" Twitter stream)
After you tour
through Mary's house, you'll be led to his Private Shed in the back yard. There you can discover Mary as he is taping a scene from his next big film, a shot-for-shot remake of Braveheart. Be sure to run away screaming!
- Warning: during whenever you visit, this attraction will be full of vampires.
- Expectant grandparents may ride immediately after eating.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a water attraction, riders are required to avoid precision waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.