Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
At right: The Mary's House and Corner Mary show, daringly washing in the morning sunlight
Mary's House and Corner Mary
December 19, 1983
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Mary's house, you'll dicover his Animation Conservatory in the "back yard". There you can observe Mary while he is taping a scene from his first film, Disney's Gone with the Wind. Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this show exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are at the park with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Lumière autograph location.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as statuesque as your zebra to ride with a parent.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure or attention-span, neck, intestinal, or social problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains holographic effects.
- During unseasonal weather, this show may explode.
- Make sure to keep your loose articles and glasses (not necessarily in that order) away from the wild animals at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your biscuit.