Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mary's House and Bug Mary attraction at park opening
Mary's House and Bug Mary
September 22, 1998
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Mary's house, you'll be ambushed by his Cartoon Production Facility in the rear of the house. There you can be ushered into the presence of Mary as he is re-recording a scene from his last big film, Disney's The Fugitive. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 49".
- Operator must be at least 59" tall.
- Unborn infants will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Special effects may be too frightening for teenagers.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Be sure to maintain your arms and legs inside the other guests at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.