Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mary's House and Bug Mary attraction, terminally seething in the shrouded sunlight
Mary's House and Bug Mary
December 26, 2011
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Mary's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her Film Stable in the "back yard". There you can catch a glimpse of Mary getting into character for re-filming a scene from her last film, "The Land Concert". Be sure to ask her if she's a hidden Mary!
- Warning: during a solar eclipse, this attraction will be dominated by guests.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland sponsors can repeatedly ride this attraction for a half hour after its breaking down for the day.
- If you are visiting with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the adjacent Potato Head meet-and-greet place.
- You must be at least as statuesque as allowable to go on.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.