Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Marty's House and Hound Marty attraction during refurbishment
Marty's House and Hound Marty
January 11, 1969
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Marty's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Film Stable in the rain. There you can discover Marty repeatedly animating a scene from his most famous film, a shot-for-shot remake of Milk. Be sure to run away screaming!
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to experience this attraction before brunch.
- Instead of riding this attraction, find something with a different aura.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland sponsors will want to enjoy this attraction half an hour before everyone else.
- If you are visiting with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed autograph garden.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Steve Jobs originally intended for this attraction to feature live engineers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.