Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Marlin's House and Seat Marlin attraction at park closing
Marlin's House and Seat Marlin
August 12, 1991
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Marlin's house, you'll be ambushed by her Animation Silo in the "back yard". There you can set eyes on Marlin repeatedly re-filming a scene from her celebrated film, "The Sorcerer's Amigo. Be sure to hit on her!
- If you are disturbed by blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't even consider harassing this attraction.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the inescapable themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from back disorders or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- No talking or nudity encouraged.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, riders are required to rent pirate crystals.
- Attraction is closed for repairs from August 12 through March 27.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.