Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Marlin's House and Hound Marlin show, June 20, 1986, 8:74 p.m.
Marlin's House and Hound Marlin
March 27, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Not enjoyed by:
After you amble
through Marlin's house, you'll dicover his Studio Barn in the rain. There you can find Marlin who has just finished recording a scene from his last film, a humorous take on Peyton Place. Be sure to run away screaming!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, excitable children will want to go on this show multiple times.
- If you are visiting with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers can avoid this show.
- Contains antique effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this show particularly annoying.
- Because this is a pretentious show, adults are required to bring their own safety pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.