Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Marlin's House and Hound Marlin attraction as seen from the top of a store
Marlin's House and Hound Marlin
December 21, 1975
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Marlin's house, you'll dicover his Studio Silo in the former servants' quarters. There you can stumble on Marlin taking a break from taping a scene from his over-familiar film, "The Panned Concert". Be sure to hit on him!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to find something longer.
Policies and Alerts
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, participants are required to bring their own special waivers.
- In a hidden alcove at the tippy top of the Marlin's House and Hound Marlin, there is a barball court for cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.