Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Goofy's man-falling photo of Mark's House and Pester Mark
Mark's House and Pester Mark
July 22, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Ten and a fraction tikis
After you amble
through Mark's house, you'll come across his Cartoon Barn in the "back yard". There you can catch a glimpse of Mark once again recording a scene from his last film, a shot-for-shot remake of Braveheart. Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Mark!
- If you are frightened by standing, then you are the natural enemy of this show.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, projectile-vomiting propensity, or ribcage, clothing, shoulder, skin, or wrist problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Licensed characters appear in this show.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your loose articles and legs inside the cast members at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a 4D show, the uninsured are required to purchase precision belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.