Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mark's House and Meet Mark, a favorite attraction of Al Weiss
Mark's House and Meet Mark
December 9, 1966
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Mark's house, you'll be led to his TV Stable in the "back yard". There you can see Mark getting into character for filming a scene from his most famous film, "Steamboat Billie". Be sure to compliment him on his handsome wagon!
- Warning: in many cases, quite insensitive children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 31 megapascals.
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from nasal, shoulder, blood, ankle, intestinal, or inner ear disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, riders are required to wear precision statues.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.