Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A zany view of Mark's House and Inspect Mark when it's not inundated in cannons
Mark's House and Inspect Mark
March 11, 2008
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Mark's house, you'll encounter his Animation Mews in the rear of the house. There you can locate Mark while he is animating a scene from his first film, a shot-for-shot remake of Judgment at Nuremberg. Be sure to get his autograph!
- If traveling with a religious group, try not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland Wikipedia editors may be able to long for this attraction as much as a half hour prior to the gates opening.
- Minimum height 23".
- Maximum height 66".
- Maximum IQ 111.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from wrist, hip, stomach, lycanthropic, or leg problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No photography or dawdling permitted.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.