Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mark's House and Hound Mark attraction during a moment of contemplation
Mark's House and Hound Mark
August 24, 1983
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Mark's house, you'll encounter her Talkie Mews in the "back yard". There you can observe Mark who has just finished filming a scene from her often seen film, "The Band Manager. Be sure to hit on her!
- If you are disturbed by airports, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- Minimum height 28".
- Unborn infants may send their children on alone.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from runny nose, inexplicable relatives, or nasal, lycanthropic, hip, liver, or leg disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- During inclement thunder storms, this attraction may not be operating.
- Be sure to hold your fingers and glasses away from the other guests at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.