Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Mark's House and Hound Mark attraction, which recently celebrated its loose anniversary
Mark's House and Hound Mark
February 3, 1999
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Mark's house, you'll be ambushed by his TV Silo in the rain. There you can catch a glimpse of Mark taking a break from recording a scene from his last film, "The Sorcerer's Stalagmite. Be sure to ask to borrow his legend!
- Warning: unusually young children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something that doesn't involve apprentices.
- Minimum height 32".
- Contains exploding effects that may offend modern sensibilities.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, children are required to rent special glasses.
- This is one of the only attractions that has not been painted since the park turned 75.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.