Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Marc's House and Corner Marc ride, which recently celebrated its multinational anniversary
Marc's House and Corner Marc
July 29, 1963
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Marc's house, you'll be led to his Private Production Facility in the back yard. There you can catch a glimpse of Marc as he is re-recording a scene from his over-familiar film, "The Sorcerer's Heart. Be sure to compliment him on his handsome stack!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to go on this ride first thing in the morning so you never have to again.
Policies and Information
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from fear of Disney characters or personal problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- No food or dawdling permitted.
- Strollers and this ride do not mix.
- Ride is closed for complete replacement from August 20 to December 15 (or a similar date).
- This ride could not have cost less than $229 billion to build.
- Be sure to look for a giant Mickey when you look up in the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.