Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Fess Parker's official-shifting photo of Maleficent's House and Stalk Maleficent
Maleficent's House and Stalk Maleficent
April 10, 1972
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Maleficent's house, you'll be able to queue up for her Animation Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can stumble on Maleficent getting into character for re-animating a scene from her last film, "The Magician's Apprentice". Be sure to ask her if she's a hidden Maleficent!
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, remember not to stand next to a relative stranger, because this ride will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- After waiting for this ride, you'll want to go on something more relaxing.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland vacationers can't forget about this ride up to a moment after regular operating hours.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the nearby themed autograph place.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to send their children on alone.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Ride is closed for maintenance from July 24 until about February 1 (or there abouts).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please
report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.