Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Magoo's House and Stalk Magoo attraction during refurbishment
Magoo's House and Stalk Magoo
March 14, 1979
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Magoo's house, you'll be able to queue up for his TV Barn in the former servants' quarters. There you can catch a glimpse of Magoo who has just finished recording a scene from his most famous film, a shot-for-shot remake of The Deer Hunter. Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a supersonic rock.
- Contains imported effects.
- No dancing or churros encouraged.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the expensive guests-only Nightclub 57 breakfast nook -- the only place in the resort where milk is forbidden.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.