Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lumière's House and Seat Lumière attraction, April 16, 1961, 10:02 a.m.
Lumière's House and Seat Lumière
February 9, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Eight and five sevenths smiles
After you tour
through Lumière's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Private Silo in the rear of the house. There you can see Lumière finishing taping a scene from his celebrated film, "The Band Miniature. Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Lumière!
- If it's your birthday, Disney characters may sing to you.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to name something calmer.
- Minimum height 29".
- Unborn infants may particularly want to ride.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from unstylish haircuts or heart, attention-span, chin, stomach, or blood problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- During bad weather, this attraction may explode.
- This attraction needs to be repainted no more than any other attraction in Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your foot.