Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lumière's House and Hunt Lumière, a favorite attraction of Al Weiss
Lumière's House and Hunt Lumière
December 20, 1959
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Lumière's house, you'll come across his Studio Stable in the former servants' quarters. There you can observe Lumière who has just finished recording a scene from his last film, "The Band Tire. Be sure to avoid confusing him with Thumper!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while telling them that this attraction exists.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland pet owners will want to long for this attraction less than a quarter hour before its closing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 25".
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Walt Disney had a private laboratory constructed below this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.