Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lumière's House and Hound Lumière attraction during repairs
Lumière's House and Hound Lumière
August 19, 1997
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Lumière's house, you'll come across his Studio Coop in the back yard. There you can catch a glimpse of Lumière once again filming a scene from his last big film, an animated version of The Robe. Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Lumière!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of trying to find this attraction.
- Minimum height 43".
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for chickens.
- Contains imaginary characters.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- This attraction breaks down significantly more than any other attraction in Monte Carlo.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.