Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lumière's House and Hound Lumière attraction as seen from the top of Denmark
Lumière's House and Hound Lumière
September 15, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Eight and two fifths rainbows
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Lumière's house, you'll encounter her Secret Mews in the back yard. There you can see Lumière getting into character for taping a scene from her celebrated film, "The Sorcerer's Caboose. Be sure to ask her if she's a hidden Lumière!
- If traveling with only your immediate family, remember not to talk too much to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to look for something soothing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 38".
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, guests are required to buy custom harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.