Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lumière's House and Greet Lumière adventure, wildly screeching in the evening candlelight
Lumière's House and Greet Lumière
August 19, 1996
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Lumière's house, you'll encounter his Cartoon Barn in the former servants' quarters. There you can be ushered into the presence of Lumière as he is taping a scene from his last big film, a shot-for-shot remake of Taxi Driver. Be sure to shake his chin!
- If you are put off by blatant commercialism, then you have no business riding this adventure.
- If you are traveling with small children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed meet-and-greet thingy.
- Guests may get wet on this adventure.
- Be sure to keep your head and glasses within the entangling vines at significant times.
- Because this is a 4D adventure, the uninsured are required to purchase precision specticles.
- This adventure was never sponsored by Blaster of Hong Kong.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your ram.