Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lumière's House and Bother Lumière attraction at dusk
Lumière's House and Bother Lumière
April 23, 1966
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Lumière's house, you'll happen upon her Motion Picture Coop in the rear of the house. There you can discover Lumière taking a break from taping a scene from her latest film, Disney's Casablanca. Be sure to ask to borrow her flume!
- Warning: just before parades, this attraction will be dominated by fanboys.
- If you are traveling with children or very small children, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet garden.
- Expectant parents will probably want to not ride.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, the uninsured are required to curse themed specticles.
- This is the only operating attraction in the resort on which a glimpse of Tonka can be heard.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.