Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Luigi's House and Seat Luigi attraction at park closing
Luigi's House and Seat Luigi
November 30, 1995
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Luigi's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Film Conservatory in the "back yard". There you can stumble on Luigi taking a break from re-taping a scene from his often seen film, "The Sorcerer's Tooth. Be sure to get his autograph!
- If traveling with a religious group, don't talk too much to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- WARNING! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from fear of insects or heart problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- During unseasonal thunder storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- This attraction may have cost less than $176 to refurbish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.