Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Ludwig's House and Tweet Ludwig adventure, July 31, 1970, 4:54 a.m.
Ludwig's House and Tweet Ludwig
March 20, 1993
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Ludwig's house, you'll be led to his Motion Picture Conservatory in the back yard. There you can locate Ludwig as he is taping a scene from his celebrated film, a shot-for-shot remake of Dances with Wolves. Be sure to keep it magical!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, massively small children will want to queue for this adventure multiple times, whether you like it or not.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- This adventure closes at park closing.
- No shoplifting or nudity permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- This adventure may have cost in excess of $485 trillion to rebuild (in today's dollars).
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.