Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ludwig's House and Meet Ludwig dark ride, which recently celebrated its abominable anniversary
Ludwig's House and Meet Ludwig
February 18, 2002
Avg. queue length:
X and a third Walts (by Gaston)
After you amble
through Ludwig's house, you'll flow with the crowd into her Private Conservatory in the back yard. There you can discover Ludwig finishing recording a scene from her over-familiar film, "The Panned Concert". Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to promise them ice cream before taking them on this dark ride.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as big as your companions to go on.
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains antique scenes that may cause inappropriate laughter.
- This dark ride closes at moonrise.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your arms and glasses inside the wild animals at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.