Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lots-O'-Huggin''s House and Tweet Lots-O'-Huggin' attraction, August 22, 1975, 8:19 p.m.
Lots-O'-Huggin''s House and Tweet Lots-O'-Huggin'
July 19, 1997
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Lots-O'-Huggin''s house, you'll happen upon his Cartoon Greenhouse in the back yard. There you can locate Lots-O'-Huggin' repeatedly re-animating a scene from his last film, "The Band Book. Be sure to run away screaming!
- If traveling with used children, you may want to promise them candy while taking them on this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland Wikipedia editors are invited to visit this attraction more than a half hour before park opening.
- Minimum height 24" (or 12" and endlessly complaining).
- Maximum width 81".
- Pregnant customers may particularly want to run away.
- BEWARE! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from skimpy clothing or shoulder, romantic, finger, tongue, ribcage, or hip problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Within this attraction can be found the rumored members-only Chez 21 hideaway -- the only place in the Ganges River where duck-free water is served.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.