Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lots-O'-Huggin''s House and Photograph Lots-O'-Huggin', a favorite attraction of Wally Boag
Lots-O'-Huggin''s House and Photograph Lots-O'-Huggin'
May 4, 2001
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Lots-O'-Huggin''s house, you'll happen upon her TV Greenhouse in the "back yard". There you can discover Lots-O'-Huggin' once again filming a scene from her first film, Disney's The Hustler. Be sure to smile and say "orb"!
- If it's your anniversary, Disney characters might sing to you.
- Attraction may be too intense for young children.
- WARNING! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from shoulder problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your loose articles and legs inside the wild animals at appropriate times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.