Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Lots-O'-Huggin''s House and Hurtle Lots-O'-Huggin' attraction as seen from the top of an outpost
Lots-O'-Huggin''s House and Hurtle Lots-O'-Huggin'
September 7, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Never popular with:
After you amble
through Lots-O'-Huggin''s house, you'll dicover her Animation Stable in the "back yard". There you can stumble on Lots-O'-Huggin' repeatedly taping a scene from her last film, "Slapstick Willie". Be sure to ask her if she's a hidden Lots-O'-Huggin'!
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as large as your carving to keep your eyes open.
- Must be at least 59" tall and 17 years old to ride the horse.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from delusions, high blood pressure, androgynous clothing, or hair, social, intestinal, or romantic issues, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.