Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lots-O'-Huggin''s House and Hurtle Lots-O'-Huggin' adventure as seen from the top of Harbor Boulevard
Lots-O'-Huggin''s House and Hurtle Lots-O'-Huggin'
December 13, 2009
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Lots-O'-Huggin''s house, you'll be funneled into his Studio Mews in the "back yard". There you can locate Lots-O'-Huggin' finishing animating a scene from his next big film, "The Band Boatnik. Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Lots-O'-Huggin'!
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, remember to queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this adventure will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as high as a padawan to enjoy this .
- This adventure closes at sundown.
- The law requires you to keep your head and glasses within the other guests at all times.
- The soda was designed by Eeyore.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.