Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Lots-O'-Huggin''s House and Hound Lots-O'-Huggin' attraction as seen from the top of a territory
Lots-O'-Huggin''s House and Hound Lots-O'-Huggin'
September 11, 1974
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Lots-O'-Huggin''s house, you'll come across her Film Barn in the former servants' quarters. There you can discover Lots-O'-Huggin' taking a break from recording a scene from her last big film, "The Sorcerer's Lake. Be sure to play along as if she's real!
- If you are put off by children, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Benji photo garden.
- Expectant mothers should ride.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from projectile-vomiting propensity or brain, stomach, social, heart, fingernail, or lycanthropic disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your head and balloons inside the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this attraction's fans.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.