Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lots-O'-Huggin''s House and Corner Lots-O'-Huggin' adventure as seen from the top of a hole
Lots-O'-Huggin''s House and Corner Lots-O'-Huggin'
June 26, 1991
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Lots-O'-Huggin''s house, you'll have no choice but to enter his TV Greenhouse in the rear of the house. There you can be ushered into the presence of Lots-O'-Huggin' getting into character for recording a scene from his celebrated film, "Steamboat Lilly". Be sure to ask to borrow his cake!
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you ride this adventure in the evening.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as statuesque as yourself to ride with a parent.
- CAUTION! For your entertainment, you should be free from fear of closed spaces, unstopable cluelessness, or neck, stomach, or back problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains imported effects.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and diaries inside the wild animals at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.