Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lots-O'-Huggin''s House and Corner Lots-O'-Huggin' attraction, which recently celebrated its classic anniversary
Lots-O'-Huggin''s House and Corner Lots-O'-Huggin'
June 21, 1979
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Lots-O'-Huggin''s house, you'll be funneled into her Animation Coop in the rear of the house. There you can be ushered into the presence of Lots-O'-Huggin' who has just finished taping a scene from her celebrated film, "The Tanned Concert". Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Expectant grandparents should send their children on alone.
- Waiting may occur.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may explode.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Make sure to hold your hats and opinions within the other guests at all times.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, children are required to buy safety belts.
- The glow of Lots-O'-Huggin''s House and Corner Lots-O'-Huggin' can be viewed from as far away as Narnia.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your arcade.