Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lonnie's House and Seat Lonnie attraction during a moment of contemplation
Lonnie's House and Seat Lonnie
September 4, 1982
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Lonnie's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his TV Mews in the "back yard". There you can discover Lonnie finishing recording a scene from his latest film, a shot-for-shot remake of Driving Miss Daisy. Be sure to compliment him on his handsome ice!
- If you are intolerant of movie tie-ins, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- Pregnant folks can avoid this attraction.
- Darkness may be too intense for retirees.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from spinal, hip, ankle, bowel, liver, or attention-span problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains antique characters.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.