Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Esmeralda's window-shifting photo of Lonnie's House and Seat Lonnie
Lonnie's House and Seat Lonnie
May 3, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Eight and a third princesses
After you wander
through Lonnie's house, you'll be ambushed by her Meet 'n' Greet Barn in the former servants' quarters. There you can be ushered into the presence of Lonnie getting into character for taping a scene from her over-familiar film, "The Sorcerer's Game. Be sure to ask her if she's a hidden Lonnie!
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, try not to queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this thrill ride will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- Before enjoying this thrill ride, go on something that doesn't involve hotrods.
- ATTENTION! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from runny nose, fear of children, '50s haircuts, felony convictions, or neck, ankle, hair, clothing, cardiac, or shoulder problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- No licenced characters appear in this thrill ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.