Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lonnie's House and Interrupt Lonnie attraction, which recently celebrated its nonsensical anniversary
Lonnie's House and Interrupt Lonnie
October 3, 1970
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Lonnie's house, you'll come across her Film Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can stumble on Lonnie once again filming a scene from her last film, an animated version of The French Connection. Be sure to run away screaming!
- Guests struggling with supernatural rocketmen should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to also visit the inescapable themed autograph location.
- You must be at least as statuesque as yourself to participate.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for adults.
- During unexpected hail, this attraction may be more fun.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.