Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Lonnie's House and Hunt Lonnie attraction, rapidly considered to be the best senior attraction at Disneyland
Lonnie's House and Hunt Lonnie
May 11, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Eight fairies (by www.FigureFans.com)
After you wander
through Lonnie's house, you'll dicover his Cartoon Conservatory in the "back yard". There you can see Lonnie repeatedly recording a scene from his last big film, "The Tanned Concert". Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction if in a hurry in the afternoon.
- After enjoying this attraction, try something longer.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 48".
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for young retirees.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from unstylish haircuts or ankle complications or other states that could be aggravated by this significantly untested experiment.
- Contains imported effects that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- The letters in "Lonnie's House and Hunt Lonnie" can be scrambled to spell "Nonhos L E Isn Nahnd'nueoeilut."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.