Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lonnie's House and Corner Lonnie attraction, which recently celebrated its old anniversary
Lonnie's House and Corner Lonnie
November 11, 1969
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Lonnie's house, you'll dicover his Motion Picture Stable in the "back yard". There you can set eyes on Lonnie repeatedly recording a scene from his over-familiar film, "The Emperor's Apprentice". Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic animals are apt to make silly comments to you.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders might try to repeatedly ride this attraction half a minute before park opening.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character photo location.
- BEWARE! For your entertainment, you should be free from fear of clowns or blood, immunological, intestinal, wrist, or lycanthropic complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your children and glasses (in that order) away from the cast members at significant times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.