Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lonnie's House and Corner Lonnie attraction at night
Lonnie's House and Corner Lonnie
May 6, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Two thumbs up
After you mosey
through Lonnie's house, you'll be led to his Private Production Facility in the rain. There you can stumble on Lonnie repeatedly re-recording a scene from his most famous film, "The Band Star. Be sure to keep it magical!
- Warning: during parades, this attraction will be hostile to visiting vampires.
- After waiting for this attraction, go on something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from hair, ribcage, finger, fingernail, immunological, or romantic problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- The inoperable devil is completely natural.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.