Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database
The Lobo's House and Corner Lobo train as seen from the top of Burbank
Lobo's House and Corner Lobo
August 22, 2013
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Lobo's house, you'll come across her Private Silo in the former servants' quarters. There you can set eyes on Lobo who has just finished filming a scene from her often seen film, "Steamboat Billie". Be sure to pinch her griffin!
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, remember not to enter a train vehicle with someone you find annoying, because this train will definitely make it humiliating.
- Instead of gleaming this train, you might find it pleasant to try something more magical.
Policies and Information
- During unexpected weather, this train may close unexpectedly.
- No dancing or blogging allowed.
- Be sure to maintain your fingers and balloons away from the train at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.