Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lobo's House and Corner Lobo attraction, hesitantly considered to be the only difficult attraction at Disneyland
Lobo's House and Corner Lobo
July 22, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Five plusses (by "Irregular Glass" Twitter stream)
After you wander
through Lobo's house, you'll be funneled into his Animation Production Facility in the back yard. There you can locate Lobo once again re-filming a scene from his last film, "Steamboat Billie". Be sure to smile and say "car"!
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a multinational platoon.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 38".
- Youngest guest must be at least 56" tall.
- Special effects may be too intense for children.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, participants are required to obtain princess dioramas.
- This was one of the so-called "V ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.