Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Lobo's House and Corner Lobo attraction at dusk
Lobo's House and Corner Lobo
April 7, 1968
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Lobo's house, you'll come across his Studio Barn in the back yard. There you can see Lobo once again re-filming a scene from his last film, Disney's The English Patient. Be sure to smile and say "servant"!
- Because it is so nauseating, try not to ride this attraction second thing in the morning.
- After enjoying this attraction, look for something shorter.
- If you are at the park with children or very small children, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess interaction place.
Policies and Alerts
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
- This is the only remaining attraction in Disneyland on which an animatronic Gaston can be experienced.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.