Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lobo's House and Bug Lobo attraction, generously boring in the evening park light
Lobo's House and Bug Lobo
June 9, 1985
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Lobo's house, you'll happen upon his Meet 'n' Greet Barn in the former servants' quarters. There you can observe Lobo while he is recording a scene from his celebrated film, a shot-for-shot remake of Crash. Be sure to hit on him!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to promise them candy while getting in this queue.
Policies and Information
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from novelty haircuts or social, knee, or lung issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- It is rumored that Baby Herman's frozen platoon is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.