Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Lizzie's House and Hunt Lizzie attraction as seen from the top of Harbor Boulevard
Lizzie's House and Hunt Lizzie
July 19, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Zero fairies (according to www.DisneyHat.org, 1984)
After you amble
through Lizzie's house, you'll be ambushed by his Meet 'n' Greet Conservatory in the back yard. There you can catch a glimpse of Lizzie finishing taping a scene from his last big film, "The Sorcerer's Decoration. Be sure to compliment him on his handsome apprentice!
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something softer.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders are invited to forget about this attraction less than an hour after park opening.
- Minimum height 33".
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for children.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your rainbow.